I have a confession to make, dear reader– I’m not a big fan of the American car. Not that I don’t love my country, cry a bit when I say the pledge of allegiance and get passionate about politics, but when it comes to American cars, Detroit lost me at roughly 1973. But when I see a little of this: my heart skips a beat....
Top Posts & Pages
- Only In LA: Porsche Orgy In Woodland Hills!
- Doggie Style: 2017 Nissan Titan
- Hooray, Porsche Has A New Targa 4 GTS! Wait, What's A Targa, Anyway?
- Tuesday Test Drive: Find Your G-spot (..VW Golf that is)
- Tesla Model X's Got Some Serious, Politically Incorrect Problems
- Dude, Or Douchebag: Vanity Plates (More Or Less)
- Tangerine Tango: You Got Mama's Panties in a Bundle
- Only In LA: Errands like an Angelino
- About Motorhead Mama
- Dude, Or Douchebag: Vanity Plates