I have a confession to make, dear reader– I’m not a big fan of the American car. Not that I don’t love my country, cry a bit when I say the pledge of allegiance and get passionate about politics, but when it comes to American cars, Detroit lost me at roughly 1973. But when I see a little of this: my heart skips a beat....
Top Posts & Pages
- Freak of The Week: FrankenBeetle
- Test Drive Tuesday: The Volvo XC90 Is Gonna Conquer Your Carpool
- Doggie Style: 2017 Nissan Titan
- Test Drive Tuesday: X5 vs XC90
- 6 Unbelievable Things I Did At The Track
- I Like Big Nuts & I Can Not Lie: 5 Reasons Why Testicles On Vehicles Rock
- Dude, Or Douchebag: Paint Job
- Tesla Model X's Got Some Serious, Politically Incorrect Problems
- Tuesday Test Drive: Fiat 124 Spider Bites!